1. Is a weave the same as hair extensions?
A weave is braided hair that is sewn with hair wefts to produce desired hairstyles. So all weaves are a type of hair extension where the entire hair is braided and sewn with extensions from one end to the other.
2. What are the benefits of using a weave hair extension?
- Hair weaves require low maintenance.
- Weaves protect your natural hair.
- They allow you to style your hair differently.
3. Why should a woman choose weave hair extensions?
Because weave hair extensions
- Allow your natural hair to take a break from all types of styling and chemical products.
- Weaves are great when it comes to covering hair loss and bald spots.
- Provides instant thick, voluminous and stylish hair solution.
4. Where can I import high-quality weave hair extensions?
Juttu Hair Extensions has the top-rated weave hair extension collections for every hair need. We deliver highly durable, soft and smooth weave hair extensions.
5. Can I wash my weave hair extensions?
Use mild shampoo and conditioner to wash your weave hair extensions. Make sure you wash the hair leaving the knot or the weft area. Air-dry the weave and then use a wide-tooth comb gently to remove any tangles.