Virgin Remy Human Hair Extensions or Raw/Unprocessed Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are a great way to add length and volume to your hairstyle. There are various kinds of hair extensions available online. They are of different types, lengths, weaves, and qualities. South Indian Virgin Remy human hair is the highest quality extensions as they’re made from virgin human hair. Virgin hair refers to the type of hair that has not been colored, permed, or artificially styled. Therefore, this kind of hair extension gives you the most natural look.
Enquire Now >
Give a brief on Remy hair characteristics
Virgin Indian remy hair is collected from a single donor and it is never treated with chemicals, permed or dyed. Remy hair is collected from the donor is collected without disturbing the cuticles. Remy hair might have been dyed or treated chemically. Remy hair can be collected from one or two donors who have similar color and texture of hair. Tirumala hair is one of the best remy hair brands for purchasing hair extensions online. Read More
Remy hair extensions are made from 100% pure natural hair, which still has the cuticles intact and in same direction. The hair extensions are sewed using a three headed weft machine. This kind of weave gives Virgin Remy hair bundles a natural look and feel. Plus, these extensions can be styled just like your natural hair.
How to put in Virgin Remy hair extensions?
There are different kinds of Virgin Remy human hair extensions based on how they are attached to the head. The extensions can be taped, glued, bonded, or clipped-on. The most convenient choice would be clip-on hair extensions. The steps to attach the hair extensions are:
- 1Thoroughly brush your hair to remove all the tangles
- 2Finger comb your hair and separate a thin section of your hair from top to neck. Attach a bundle of Virgin Remy human hair.
- 3Separate a section of hair at the middle of your head and attach the next clip
- 4Repeat the process till you’ve attached the extensions all over
- 5Check to see if the clips are attached securely and if you have an even look on both sides
- 6Backcomb your hair to ensure that the clips are securely in place
Best ways to handle your Remy virgin hair
- 1Keep your remy virgin hair away from sulphate and alcohol. Do not accidentally spray deodorants or perfumes on them.
- 2Buy your hair extensions from a good quality remy hair brand.
- 3Since hair extensions are not attached to the scalp, they do not receive any nourishment from the cuticles. Moisturize them regularly.
- 4Protect your hair by storing it in pouches or boxes that are designed for hair storage. You can hang them from a hook and cover it with a silk scarf. Ensure that it is away from direct sunlight and dust.
Tips to Keep Your Remy Hair Look Fresh
- 1Buy from high quality best Indian remy brands
- 2Wash your remy hair regularly.
- 3Do not let it get tangled. Store it properly in a box.
- 4Trim the ends of your hair extensions if they start looking stiff.
- 5Use a paddle brush to get rid of the tangles.
- 6Use leave-in conditioner and take good care of your hair extensions, just the way you will care for your real hair.
- 7Keep the heat curls away from your hair extensions.
Types of Remy Hair Extensions
Virgin Remy human hair extensions are available in a range of colors, weaves, lengths, and thicknesses. You can choose a color closest to your natural hair color. Choose the length and thickness depending on whether you want to add volume to your hair or increase its length.
Why Tirumala Hair for Remy Hair Extensions?
Juttu Extensions by TirumalaHair has been in this industry for more than two decades. All the Virgin Remy human hair wigs and Virgin Remy human hair extensions we offer are made from natural hair sourced from the famous temples in South India, especially from the TirumalaTirupati temple. In many of the temples in South India, devotees tonsure their heads as an offering. So, the collected hair is closest to the growing area and contains cuticles. The hair extensions that we offer are 100% chemical-free and are virgin hair that is untreated by hair colorings. We buy natural human hair from the temples and wash them using herbal products. The hair is then segregated and created into Virgin Remy hair bundles. So, you can be assured of the quality of the hair extensions we offer.
Contact us for natural-looking and 100% virgin Remy hair extensions.
1. What is Remy human hair?
The type of human hair that has all the cuticles aligned in one direction. This type of hair is soft, smooth in texture and manageable. This is the best quality hair choice for clip-in extensions and wigs for their natural and beautiful appearance.
2. Where do Remy hair extensions come from?
Remy hair extensions are sourced from human hair donors. From texture to length, everything is sorted and then made into clip-in extensions and wigs. Because remy hair is nothing but natural hair, it gives the best results when chosen for hair extensions.
3. Where to buy remy hair extensions?
You can buy remy hair extensions according to the hair texture, color and length from Juttu Hair Extensions by Tirumala Hair. We provide the highest quality product that truly matches your style and personality.
4. How to put in remy hair extensions?
First, decide the specific location on your head where you want the clip-in remy extension to be. Next, fix the extension clip close to the roots of your hair. Make sure that it is pressed properly. Finally, let your natural hair fall over the top of the extension, concealing it.
5. What is the best human hair wig brand in India?
Tirumala Hair is a wig manufacturer that sources 100% human hair ethically from temples around South of India. Their products include Bundles, wigs, Clip-ins, Tape in's, Keratin Tips and Pony Tail in various hair patterns. This brand has been selling wigs over the years, and its cap construction is secure, light, and contours to your head shape. These wigs are made in India and are made with 100% Remy human hair. Among Tirumala Hair wigs are the wavy, Curly, and Straight, which are made with temple hair and unprocessed Indian hair.
6. How do I clip in my Remy Clips - Clip In Hair Extensions?
The clip in hair extensions is the most popular type of Remy hair extension. You can clip in the extensions of any Remy hair brands by following these simple steps:
- Brush your hair free of all the tangles.
- Separate small sections of your hair from head to neck by finger combing your hair.
- Start separating your hair from the middle and go on adding the extensions.
- Keep on repeating till you have completed the process.
- Check thoroughly to see if all the clips are firmly attached.
- To further secure the clips, you can backcomb your hair.
7. How do I clip in my Remy Clips - Clip In Hair Extensions?Can you wash Remy's Hair extensions?
When it comes to washing your best Indian Remy hair brands, make sure you only use a shampoo that contains low pH. Avoid using harsh soaps and shampoos. Before shampooing, make sure you apply conditioner to the hair extensions. This will prevent the shampoo from drying out the hair. Let them air dry. This will ensure that your extensions look their best. Also, keep them out of direct sunlight.
8. Can you use hairspray or other hair products on Remy Hair?
The first thing to understand is that Remy human hair is more porous than your natural locks, so hair products or hair colours will absorb into your extensions more readily. There are several professional products that can be used to maintain your extensions, but make sure that you don't overuse the products as they may damage the extensions and reduce their longevity.